Come to Canada’s Ultimate Girl’s Day Out!
Experience the Fashion, Food & Fun!
- Shop for exclusive products at hundreds of exhibits!
- Sample delicious food and wine, get tips on healthy living, indulge in free mini makeovers, and find fun travel ideas!
- See the hottest styles and incredible fashions on the catwalk from the best brands and
Get Ready For Fun! Show Highlights Include!
Live! at Main Stage
Don’t miss exciting entertainment, celebrity guests, TV personalities & fashion shows all weekend long!
Chefs and food experts whip up incredible, quick & easy dishes that can be prepared at home, plus great entertaining tips and ideas!
Life & Learning Stage
Join experts and leaders in the health industry and learn ways to manage symptoms of menopause, stay fit and healthy, manage stress, assess diet and nutrition, receive cosmetic procedures, and unwind with massage therapy.
Stampede Park, BMO Centre
20 Roundup Way SE,
Saturday, April 22, 2023 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 23, 2023 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Online tickets will be available 2 weeks prior to the next Show.
Tickets can be purchased at the door for $15 plus taxes. Cash and debit cards accepted. Children 12 & under are free.
For more information on the show please contact the National Women’s Show producers National Event Management at 905-477-2677 or 1-800-891-4859.
Stampede Park is located in the heart of Calgary, Alberta, just east of the downtown core and boardering MacLeod Trail along its western edge.
Calgary International Airport
- Start on AB-2 S from 96 Ave NE/ Airport Trail NE W.
- Follow AB-2 S to 17 Ave SE. Take exit 254 from AB-2 S.
- Continue on 17 Ave SE.
Trans Canada Hwy
- Start on Trans Canada Highway, heading West, turn left on Centre Street North; heading East, turn right on Centre Street North.
- Turn left on 3 Avenue SE, turn right on 1 Street SE.
- Turn left on 11 Avenue SE, turn right on Olympic Way.
Parking at Stampede Park is $15 per day, or park at any auxilliary lots surrounding Stampede Park. Just follow the signs.
* prices subject to change
Bike racks can be found near the north entrance from Lot 10 to the BMO Centre and in the courtyard by the exterior doors to Hall C.
Stampede Park is a fully accessible venue.
For the safety of our attendees and exhibitors, no wheeled carts, wheeled bags or luggage carts will be allowed on the show floor – NO EXCEPTIONS.