We’re keeping you safe. Government regulations in compliance with health and safety rules pertaining to COVID-19 will be in effect for the event.
The following precautions and regulations have been put in place to ensure the health and safety of all Exhibitors, Staff and Visitors to the show. We are confident in our plans in working with the ExpoCité staff and all suppliers to ensure a safe and successful show.
- Sanitizing stations will be added at every entrance and exit point, as well as scattered around the hall, along with increased signage to promote safe hand hygiene at the show.
- Masks and Social Distancing will be mandatory inside the facility. If you have any reason that prevents you from wearing a mask, please let us know.
- Posters and signage will be placed throughout the building and show floor encouraging people to physically distance as well as a reminder of our no hand-shaking policy.
- Staff and security will be monitoring the show entrance and show floor to ensure physical distance guidelines are adhered to.
- Increased housekeeping rounds will be implemented by the ExpoCité staff for disinfecting shared surfaces and high touch areas like door handles.
- If an exhibitor or attendee is experiencing any flu-like or cold symptoms, including fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat or shortness of breath, they are required to stay home If you have been exposed to someone who has the virus please stay home.